Saturday, November 13, 2010

Last TBall game (ever?)




Last game ever and I chose to skip it. She chose this game to concentrate and really attempt to play instead of daydream. She batted a double and did well in the outfield.

As you can see from above normally she shines only when the snack comes out. (a bit like her mommy in that regard) . Also notice Mike in the Orange and white striped shirt as the third base coach.

Oh well though I am sorry I missed it, I stayed home to prepare for going to a good friends little boys fifth birthday which was great. Great weather, great bounce house and great conversation.

After the party we came home to nap and after nap I baked cookies for tomorrow's big TBall end of the season party.

Jamie loves her a party. Every day if possible. She can't wait.

No comments: