Friday, December 31, 2010

Typhoid Martha

I came down with a bad sore throat the other day and was lucky enough to get right in to the Dr.
They did both throat and nose swabs and ran cultures. I have both, Strep throat and the Flu. I am thinking it's H1N1 as he prescribed Tamiflu. I am in Day 3 and still don't feel good. Mainly head, throat and body aches.

I miss my boy. He was always right there with me, especially if was sitting or laying around which I am doing alot of right now.

I sent Jamie to daycare the last two days as per the Dr's suggestion. I guess the thought was she would less likely catch what I have if she wasn't sitting with me all day.

Mike has been taking her out on her bike every day - he got both of our tires pumped up and we all went out on Sunday.

She loves her bike. And her Unicorn Pillow Pet, her Tangled doll and tower and her games. Not so much for the Walking Dog she HAD to have. and the FinFin was fun that one night but she hasn't asked for it again. FinFin is this cute little fish in a fake aquarium that swims around and makes little noises. It is supposed to be trainable and interactive. (IT IS SO BLOODY LOUD!!)

I haven't done much, glad I cooked like a fiend last weekend, we have been eating leftover Lasagna, chili, ham, bean soup from the ham and Beef burgandy. I think we pretty much finished everything off yesterday so I will be cooking some Shrimp and Pasta today I think.

Yup, mainly just resting. I think this is God's way of forcing me to rest. Yup, just get me sick so I will sit.

Happy New Year to you!

1 comment:

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

I hope you're feeling better now!
I guess Pillow Pets was the hot gift this year. My nieces are 8, 9 and 10 and they each have two.
I love the Ladybug and the Bumblebee...such cute little faces!