Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New kitchen and new hair








I will get some better photos than these up, I downloaded these from the wrong camera, I have some better ones I think but you can get the basic idea.
These dont show my new blinds and have builders mess all over so I will get some more up eventually.
Today I had my hairdresser go shorter and darker with my hair and I am pretty pleased. It was getting way too blond and too long as well. Wouldnt you know it, I got like 10 compliments on my hair this week pre cut.

Oh well, I am happy with the changes - both my hair and my kitchen.
And I called the contractor today. Told him the job needed to be finished the right way. That spending over $10k and having sharp screws poking up into each cupboard wasn't going to work. That either he or the electrician would need to come back and switch out the screws for shorter screws and fill in the holes with putty.
I will handle the relining of the cabinets.

I left a message on his voicemail. Lets hope he does the right thing by us.

Over $13k and I can't slide my glasses in the cupboards. Something just not right about that.


1 comment:

Just Lisa said...

I LOVE the tiles on the back splash and around the window!