Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer is zooming by!



Is it just me or does summer go by faster every year!?

Mike is a teacher so summertime is much easier around our home. For one thing I basically have a house husband. So that means much less in the way of dishes, meal prep, and housework for me. And more for him.

And that is just fine by both of us. I used to get all bent out of shape wanting him to work during the summer and bring in some extra money into the household.

Now I am just happy to have some relief.

It will be tough when he goes back to work. And it's only about a month away.

The photos above are from a few months back. Kelsey is one of Jamies new friends. We met them at church and spend alot of Saturday nights with playing trivia at Dicks Wings.

(We prefer Dick's to Hooters). :-)

No comments: