Fifth trip to the UK
-
I am currently visiting my friends family in the northern part of England
near the Scottish Border. Very chilly here but it feels good after
unrelenting he...
6 days ago
We married late in life, after completing our educations, travel and having lots of life experiences. Alas it was too late to conceive. We were led to foster adopt as a way of completing our family and we are thrilled we took the chance as Jamie was our first and only foster child. She was meant to be our forever daughter and we are honoured to be her parents.
4 comments:
So cute! Sabrina's class has 6 and I think the teacher is a saint!
The making of a Prima Ballerina ! ! ! Next thing she'll need is the "ballerina bun" and she's ready for the big stage ! ! !
What a sweetheart. I always love how they look in their little pink tutus.
Can you believe it, they require that the girls wear black leotards and pink tights (footless if possible) I too love the look of the pink leotard.
And no Patti, this school doesn't require the ballerina bun. Check Michelle's blog (you can click through on her name) to see a 3 yr old class that does. (and check out her blog while you are there - she is one of my old time faves!)
Thanks Anymommy, I just found your blog recently I think through a guy's blog whose wife just had their baby(darn it I dont seem to remember the name or have it bookmarked anymore!)
Anyway, I have yours bookmarked now, I just love your blog so much. I am so happy you visited mine!
Post a Comment