Jamie has very petite little feet. She has been in size 3’s since last summer when she was 6 months old, and just in the last 2 weeks the size 3's are all of a sudden too small for her. It will be hard to say goodbye to them, but we have a good many size fours ready for her (12 pair already! Gosh mom how many tennis shoes does she need!) And we even have some size 5’s (on the bed behind the size fours) in the wings including the red glitter ‘Dorothy’ shoes she will wear with her red holiday dresses. Where’s Toto?
Fifth trip to the UK
-
I am currently visiting my friends family in the northern part of England
near the Scottish Border. Very chilly here but it feels good after
unrelenting he...
6 days ago

3 comments:
Does Jamie need white socks with lace on them? They will look so sweet with the mary jane shoes she has. White tights with lace on the bottom are also very nice. She has such cute chubby legs. I will pick up some socks for her. It is good to know she is now in a size 4 shoe. I am so glad that Jamie loves to try on clothes all day long and she really loves to go clothes shopping at all the stores Mommy loves. 8-)
Martha, throw away the pink shoes size 3 where the toes are worn out!!! Please? 8-)))
I am going to sell those shoes as a lot. Now I have the picture all ready for Craigs list What will you offer? Heehee.
Post a Comment