Friday, August 17, 2007

At Aunt Patty's & Unka Johns pool



Sunday morning after the party at our house, we did a quick pool get-together at Patty's. Jamie really loves to go in the pool especially at Aunt Patty's & Unka Johns. We have a pool, but she isn't as eager to go into ours, and when we do go in to ours, she would rather get out and run around the edge or go in her baby pool than be in the big pool. I haven't quite figured it out. It could be our pool is about 94 degrees lately and Patty's pool seems more refreshing. It is probably more likely that she likes it over there because there are more people to smile and admire her. She does like the admirers!!
It's been so hot here that afternoon swimming really isn't an option - I wish it would cool down a bit, not that I am ready for summer to end! Mike went back to work (school) this week, so I know the end is near, but I am not ready to let go of summer yet. Luckily here in Florida I will be able to be in the pool most of next month as well. And Jamie really seems to like the cooler water as well. She will pick up the hose while we are filling the pool and spray it all over herself and others and doesn't seem to be bothered by the 68 degree temperatures!! She has a bit of the Michigan girl in her spirit I guess!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think Jamie Girl prefers one pool over the other . . . I think there's more things to catch her interest at home. I bet if I had a small pool here and the hose out, she would not be in the pool. Jamie is a natural in water and that's a good thing considering we both have pools.

I'm pushing for a heater so we can continue to swim through November ? ? ? December ? ? ?

Marthavmuffin said...

Awesome! get a heater and we will be there every weekend!!