Fifth trip to the UK
-
I am currently visiting my friends family in the northern part of England
near the Scottish Border. Very chilly here but it feels good after
unrelenting he...
1 week ago
We married late in life, after completing our educations, travel and having lots of life experiences. Alas it was too late to conceive. We were led to foster adopt as a way of completing our family and we are thrilled we took the chance as Jamie was our first and only foster child. She was meant to be our forever daughter and we are honoured to be her parents.
2 comments:
Beautiful!!!
How Cute! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Jamie a beautiful! I love her eyes! I enjoyed reading through your blog. You were lucky to be able to adopt after 15 months. It was 2 VERY LONG and heart wrenching years for us to adopt Lydia. I can't believe we are about to go through it all over again. :)
Post a Comment