Wednesday, August 18, 2010

High Maintenance girl

I have created a monster. I put some real nail polish on Jamie's toes and fingers last weekend, it's just a clear coat with sparkles. And she was so excited, both to have it on and anticipating showing her friends at school.

So today she informed me it was wearing off, and I said ok lets finish reading Henry and Ribsy, and she kept interupting the story to show it to me and ask me to reapply.

I told her maybe this weekend and she started whining and kind of cry/nagging me. (know what I mean?) She just kept on...turns into a huge thing. Gosh darn it I don't even do my nails very often!!

Not sure if I can keep this up.

2 comments:

Just Lisa said...

Wait a minute... Jamie has the attention span to sit through a chapter book (over a period of, I assume, several days)??? Allie is not at the level yet-- I wish she was! I want to read James and the Giant Peach to her!

Marthavmuffin said...

I know, I am so proud of her and happy to be sharing my favorite early chapter books! And yup a chapter or not even some nights, so about a week to get through.(this is just the second chapter book every though and we have Ramona and Beezus in the wings)