Sunday, August 1, 2010

visit with Aunt Elaine













My Aunt Elaine isn't really a blood aunt, but inherited by my mothers second marriage. Both my mother and Aunt Elaine divorced the brothers they married, but as we were fond of saying 'we kept each other' and our families continued to be close. She has a way of making a person special, specially a small person. I remember going into the hospital for minor surgery at about age 12 ir 13 and she brought me these little colorful dots for me to paste on paper.

She later gave me a blue crystal bluebird when I got married - my bluebird of happiness. She is my bluebird of happiness. She is such fun and I am so glad we were able to visit with her on our vacation.

Jamie loves her too.

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

No comments: