Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The ABC's of Me!

I love a good meme once in a while...please post yours as well or link to yours in the comments.

A – ADVOCATE FOR: Health care for all Americans. It's just the right thing to do.
B – BEST FEATURE: My mind...although sometimes I feel like I'm wasting it on Farmville!
C – COULD DO WITHOUT: My thick waist (or lack of a waistline) stress, so much debt
D – DREAMS & DESIRES: Getting out of debt. Having the money to fix up our house or move back to the beach or both.
E – ESSENTIAL ITEMS: My family, laptop, internet.
F – FAVORITE PAST TIME: The internet, blogging, and facebook and games. I also love TV. Infact I like all three at the same time...every damn night!
G – GOOD AT: I’m a good cook, and a heck of an eater too...guess they go hand in hand, I also am a fast reader, pretty good swimmer,
H – HAVE NEVER TRIED: To jump from an airplane or hangglide
I – IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: Pay off debt, buy a house, buy my mom a house, go on a nice vacation - every couple months

J – JUNKIE FOR: DQ Blizzards
K – KINDRED SPIRIT: My husband

L – LITTLE KNOWN FACT: My age

M – MEMORABLE MOMENT: Getting Married; getting Jamie
N – NEVER AGAIN WILL I: Try to ski

O – OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: LOVE LOVE splurging on a great restaurant.
P – PROFESSION: Mom, wife, sales rep
Q – QUOTE: "Life is good”
R – REASON TO SMILE: Jamie

S – SORRY ABOUT: getting fat
T -THINGS THAT ARE WORRYING YOU RIGHT NOW: My job - its so stressful I’m also worried about money and debt, but that isn’t exactly new.
U – UNINTERESTED IN: Sports.
V – VERY SCARED OF: Getting in too deep debt/losing house job etc...

W – WORST HABITS: Being a crappy housekeeper
X – X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: THE UK.
Y – YUMMIEST DESSERT: Pecan Cluster Blizzard wtih no CaRAMEL
Z – ZODIAC SIGN: Libra, supposed to be evenly balanced. Not so sure about that sometimes...
WHAT ARE THE ABC’S OF YOU?

1 comment:

Just Lisa said...

LOL! I'm totally going to hunt you down on Facebook now, so we can be Farmville neighbors!