It seems alot of the bloggers I read are talking about the 'D' word. What is the 'D' word you may ask? Depression. I am home sick today and have thought about it as there is something about inaction that reminds me of Depression. I used to suffer from Depression almost every winter, but since moving to Florids haven't had problems so much. But being sick and having a messy house and a stressful job seems to pull me towards that 'D' word. I think I am feeling better and will be going back to work tomrrow. Activity always helps.
I can't wait for spring.
Fifth trip to the UK
-
I am currently visiting my friends family in the northern part of England
near the Scottish Border. Very chilly here but it feels good after
unrelenting he...
6 days ago

1 comment:
You're telling me! Spring can't come fast enough!
Post a Comment