Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekend fun


Mike and Jamie on their way out on Saturday morning to the library together.


$3 Rose bush from Big Lots that Jamie and I planted this weekend. Pink Hybrid 'Baronne Prevost' Hope it smells and blooms as grand as it's name!


Jamie got a new Necklace for Valentines Day from Grandma Judy


Her new dress with leggings from Grandma Fifi (in her store from Aunt Cinda and Uncle Craig

I just love this shot - she reminds me of Shirley Temple in the Good Ship Lollypop!

I was still not feeling great so Mike took Jamie on Saturday morning while I stayed home and rested. I guess I will have to go back to the Dr. soon if things don't change quickly. I can feel it in my chest again. Darn it.

But we still managed to get in a bit of fun and togetherness. Jamie loved helping me plant the rosebush, hope I can keep it alive for great memories as we cut roses for our table together.

No comments: