Saturday, February 16, 2008

Wuv you mommy

The other night we were putting Jamie down for the night, and I asked her to tell Daddy she loved him. 'wuv you daddy' she said! So I asked her to say it to me and she did...'Wuv you mommy' So exciting and on Valentines day too! Today we went to see the goats at our local nature center, and then to the downtown library for Toddler art and story/song time. We are pretty predictible my girl and me. Daddy has been hard at work every night and weekend working on tasks he needs to be fully certified as a teacher, so Jamie and I are on our own for the most part on the weekends. Daddy does join us for meals (usually) but he doesn't accompany us on our jaunts too much anymore. He has to be done with these tasks the end of March. We can't wait to get our Daddy and Hubby back.

No comments: