Sunday, February 17, 2008

Pet Expo







Today we joined our friends at the Pet Expo - Aunt Patty & Unka John and Uncle Craig, Aunt Cinda and Ander and James. Jamie enjoyed herself, Mike couldn't come as he is still diligently working on his tasks. We saw some cute dogs and cats that need homes. We just can't adopt another pet right now as our kitty Poncho is not doing real well. He has a kidney stone, following in his sister Katie's footsteps. I have to administer fluids subcutaneously (under his skin) three times a week to help him to feel better and he is quite thin. I am preparing myself for his eventual demise. :-(

We didn't get the chance to count anymore birds for the weekend, but following the link below gets to some pretty cool bird watching pages that show how to identify the different types of birds. Out peanut butter pine cone that we made at Tree Hill last month has been picked clean so we bought a couple feeders for the kitchen window last week. The birds are turning their noses up at the new offerings however.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Patty said...

who the heck left that comment above? i sure hope it hasn't damaged my pc/ got an antivirus warning ? ? ?

had fun today . . . enjoyed seeing you & Jamie. hope to see you soon

Dramalish said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the nice comment and also tell you that you have a beautiful family!

I'll add you to my blogfeeds.
:)
-D.

Moneek said...

Man the Pet Expo. I don't remember hearing anything about it...darn..it sounded fun. Looks like you guys had great time. Jamie is getting so big. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marthavmuffin said...

Wow, all of a sudden I am getting trolls - that is where someone comes on and tries to get you to click here...That is what I have removed from this comment section.

Oh and so glad you found me Dramalish, I love your blog, I will add you if I can figure it out!

Everyone, Dramalish is a new mom too and she has a little girl almost the same age as Jamie. Go read her blog sometime! Click on her name and follow the link.

Patty said...

Thanks for clearing that up. I was getting nervous.

Is there anyway you can block trolls? Give us a password to use, etc.