Sunday, January 9, 2011

I copied this from Lauri over at Leap of Faith, not a very stirring testimonial LOL
1. What is something mom always says to you? Listen
2. What makes mom happy? If I listen
3. What makes mom sad? If I don't listen
4. How does your mom make you laugh? when she is funny
5. What did your mom like to do as a child? I don't know
6. How old is your mom? 16?
7. How tall is your mom? 40 feet
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Go on her computer every time
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? I don't know
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? When you go to a restaurant
11. What is your mom really good at? Drawing
12. What is your mom not very good at? working
13. What does your mom do for her job? work, goes on her computer, talk to people
14 What is your mom's favorite food? basketti
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When she works good
16.. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? A bee
17. What do you and your mom do together? Go somewhere like Chuckee Cheese, museums
18. How are you and your mom the same? we both like to go places like the museum and the store
19. How are you and your mom different? we don't have the same hair.
20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Home
21.How do you know your mom loves you? because I am funny
22. What makes you happy? Suck and hold Waddy (Suck her fingers and hold her lovey)

2 comments:

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

I love this! I think I kept these from both of my kids.

Lauri said...

love it