My workplace laid off 26 people today. Most of them were seasoned employees and I knew alot of them personally. Good people, from Experienced HR staff to newer but indispensible ones like the IT guy I called on 3-5 times per week to help me out of a computer quandary, to the videographer who videos my top client regularly.
It's going to be different place to work. When will this bloody economy turn around!?
Today. Really. Sucked.
Donovan Bradley makes up teacher support, shame on him
-
Donovan Bradley posted this on FB
[image: image.png]
Wow a teacher organization endorsed him, except not so fast. This org was
founded just two weeks ago...
4 days ago

6 comments:
What a tough day! Hope things look up soon!
ICLW #49
yuck! sucky, indeed! i hope things start turning around soon...
oh, and happy iclw!!! :)
Sorry to hear about the carnage at work. That must be really tough.
ICLW #95
PS your daughter is so cute!
That's sad. I hope it turns around.
Very nice kitchen by the way ! Wow, I would very much like one like that.
Happy ICLW
I hope the paper stays afloat. I'm still in mourning, 18 months later, about the demise of the Rocky Mountain News. :-(
Good luck to you and your co-newsers.
ICLW #5
Post a Comment