Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring has sprung

And it has knocked me for a loop. I woke up the other day feeling like my nose had gotten punched. Every day the pain behind my nose spread farther along my jawline and this morning my left side looked like I had been punched but hadnt bruised. Very puffy and swollen and so very painful. I thought I was going to make it through the winter without a sinus infection but no, I am not so lucky. I hear the pollen count is really bad this year. Could it be from global warming?

My mom was going to come this weekend, she is hoping to move back to town from downstate. I think she misses her friends, me and wants to be near Jamie. Anyway she is coming next week sometime instead as I am off March 31st for a week. So I will be able to spend some time with her, and her with us and Jamie.

I hope I am feeling up to doing Easter egg hunts tommorrow. This will be the first time for Jamie and I think will be very fun. I am making her a custom basket, I have been picking up trinkets since Christmas - I am trying to keep it to fun stuff, not just candy. There will be a bit of candy of course :-) I am sure we will help her eat it.

I need to stay out of the thrift and consignment stores until I sell some of the clothes Jamie has outgrown but I can't seem to. This week I got her a beautiful pink pair of Tennis shoes that were hardly worn for $2 in size six which will be her next size and a couple of barely worn size 4 dresses, and some cute tees. I am buying ahead as she really does have enough clothes in her size. It's a sickness I am telling you. (As some of you already know!)

No comments: