Thursday, October 11, 2018

Wow my blog was blocked for weeks!

Some sort of pop up kept coming up and not letting me log in to my blog! It was very maddening.

I found the answer here:

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/blogger/7u2HMWP9PDc/XD7vBZ5kCgAJ

but couldn't figure out how to implement it.

I guess it worked itself out as I was finally able to log on today.


Life is good.

Real estate has been very busy for me this year! I have had several listings and have been working with buyers as well. I hope to have my best year ever.


Jamie just started at a new school. They use the Waldorf philisophy of teaching. They teach to the head, the hands and the heart.

She is learning an instrument called a Melodica, (Pictured)


she is learning to surf and to speakSpanish and likes going to school again.

My husband is obsessed with Gator Football and also teaches high school so we don't see alot of him until mid December.

And the storm Michael didn't come near us, so we have power!
 - 
Woo Hoo for power - gotta have my AC for comfort down here in the Sunshine state. It's still in the 90s here.

No comments: