Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Pokemon

Ok I admit it. I play Pokemon. And like it. My daughter got me into it but she thinks it's stupid now. I am level 37 and am recently enjoying going on Raids with others in my neighborhood.

I know it's dorky but its fun. And when I was walking daily I put together a 2.5 mile hike from my house that went by 3 gyms and several stops. So it made walking more fun.

The trip was great in June, and I have dropped the ball on my daily walks as it's in the nineties all summer here.

This week was our first week in the 80s so I just may start my daily walks again soon.

Good thing too as I have gained a bit of weight.

PS I have been off the blog because of blogger issues again with that widget problem. I think I fixed it again hopefully for good.

No comments: