Well I was doing so good, but then the crud hit me. My annual bout with Bronchitus/sinusitus had me throw in the 30 day challenge with the Wii Active. Shoot it makes me mad. Don't know what it will say to me when I go back to it...Probably Start Over! You are Not The BIGGEST LOSER!!
I'm still dragging myself to work each day, today I went to the Dr. and got prescriptions for Steriods, Antibiotics and nebulizer inhalations.
Here's to breathing free and clear sometime soon though these things seem to drag out many days for me.
I think I have some faulty lungs...knew I shouldn't have been smoking all those years.
Anyone else get this every year?!
Donovan Bradley makes up teacher support, shame on him
-
Donovan Bradley posted this on FB
[image: image.png]
Wow a teacher organization endorsed him, except not so fast. This org was
founded just two weeks ago...
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment