I have doctor appts every week, last week, this week and next and the week after. Today I scheduled an allergist appt for July. I gotta get a handle on what is causing my health concerns. I have gone through several bags of cough drops and have to use a narcotic cough medicine to sleep at night.
I still am relying on the nebulizer at least a few times a day.
Geesh, if all of this is from allergies, I could just get shots each week...and I hear I would need to go to the doctor to get them. But if its a pulmonary issue it could be worse..
Enough of this subject, sorry for the health whining post.
Fifth trip to the UK
-
I am currently visiting my friends family in the northern part of England
near the Scottish Border. Very chilly here but it feels good after
unrelenting he...
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment