Omigosh it was so cute! I am upset that I didn't understand what this was going to be so that Mike, my mom and friends didn't come. Next year they will be! They sung Jingle Bells...and then they brought all of the classes out and they sang Feliz Navidad. One little girl cried and then all of them starting crying...(and so was I!)
Donovan Bradley makes up teacher support, shame on him
-
Donovan Bradley posted this on FB
[image: image.png]
Wow a teacher organization endorsed him, except not so fast. This org was
founded just two weeks ago...
6 days ago
3 comments:
In case you didn't know, that's my Godchild . . . right there in the middle looking right at you . . . yeah, you see her . . . she's the cute one (can you tell I'm prejudiced?)
This is adorable!
She is soooo cute! look at that little grin!
Post a Comment